I am Software Developer with experience in development and support of various software and technologies. For a long time I am supporter of Free Software Foundation and its movement as well as Open Source movement and as well I have been Linux user for over 20 years now.
Basically I started programming in 1996 worked a lot with Linux and learned quite a few languages and technologies in the meanwhile. For more information about the tech stack I use and different programming languages that I use visit the resume page.
In the past I used to work also Linux System Engineering jobs and DevOps jobs. My current interests related to computer science include:
- web development flask mostly also django and wagtail. Can do Vue.js and React.js.
- AI/ML development and research related stuff mostly TensorFlow and PyTorch
- GUI development based on Qt Framework mostly C++ or Python with PySide2
- various types of application development in languages and frameworks that I know
- Mobile development - current interests include Plasma Mobile and Android development with focus on learning Kotlin
- Game Development - For now Unity based with C# although I might give a try to Unreal Engine and C++
- Many other interesting ideas and apps…
Passions not related, or loosely related, to Computer Science:
- Theoretical Physics
- Quantum Computing and Theory of Computation
Thanks for visiting you can check some of the interesting projects I have done or feel free to send me an email if you have interesting project that you would like me to collaborate on.
Additionally on Software Development practices I do not like Scrum I am not a supporter of Scrum methodology and for long I use and have used Extreme Programming XP as a methodology that I prefer having in a team ensuring flexibility and responsibility while also making sure that clients need to make commitments to the actual plan of software that they want me/us to build.